Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Location: Your Dreams

As I had promised, I went on a short extensive scavenger hunt to find some of the best Valentine's Day goodies I could find through my favorite online stores. Unfortunately, I mostly found myself wanting to buy all this fabulous lingerie that not only I cannot afford, but also I have no where to wear. Sigh. However, I have no problem fantasizing about it. Here's what I hope to be wearing on Valentines:
(From Left to Right) Top: Bra and Panty Set: Intimates Boutique Bra: Free People Body Suit: Nasty Gal 
Bottom: Bra: For Love and Lemons Thong: Free People Bra and Panty Set:Intimates Boutique

And what I'll actually be wearing while I bake cookies, watch movies, gossip, and read over all of Alexi's blog posts on IMBOYCRAZY.com
 PJ Set: Wildfox Couture

Is it obvious that I had way more fun looking up lingerie than I did PJ's?? Well, you got it right, I did. But seriously this PJ set featured above is silk and absolutely fabulous. It may be a little pricey, but to cuddle up in bed after a long bath in this? I'll take it. Have a lovely Valentine's Day babes and remember, I love you. 

Until Next Time
XX
Tsukiko
 

No comments:

Post a Comment